More about Building Community from the NMX Blog:
- What Howard Stern Can Teach You About Building Community
- For Online Content Creators, Understanding Demographics Matters [Infographic]
- Are you Blogging for the Wrong Tribe?
- 5 Ways to Know if Your Content Is Resonating with Your Audience
- Strategy that Creates Community
NMX Speaker Debba Haupert Talks about Building a Community:
Jessica Northey’s “Twangout” with Guy Kawasaki:
About the Session:
The biggest community builders online aren’t celebs that get mobbed at the mall. They’re people with a passion who engage across platforms and build huge followings. Their feisty Twitter feeds, rocking hashtag communities, and clever YouTube channels take it all beyond blogging. In this session, baby boomer powerhouse Linda Bernstein leads a discussion among three of the mightiest women in on the Internet: Country music queen Jessica Northey, lifestyle entrepreneur Britt Michaelian, and geek extraordinaire Amy Vernon. Listen as they share their secrets for building a community that loves you and comes back for more.
Connect with Linda:
Connect with Jessica:
Connect with Britt:
- Work Smart Lifestyle
- Britt Michaelian
- WebTV Show